Tuesday, January 19, 2010


Did you know that now blogger allows you to post larger photos? I mean that you can upload your photos onto blogger with the option of having the photo being displayed in x-large?





Pretty awesome.








Not only that!


Blogger is also allowing us to place a break in our blog entries therefore making our main blog page more presentable, neat, etc. when we write spectacularly long entries with a million pictures.

Pretty awesome.

I think everyone knows about this already and I'm the last to know. Hehe.

I only found out last night as I was attempting to fix my tag cloud, which finally works. Phew! Cos I came across another article telling others about blogger opening a public forum where anyone can write up suggestions and ideas to make blogger better. And then others can vote on your ideas.

I went to the site and a lot of the suggestions were about bigger image size; being able to schedule a post; a page break; different pages for profile, about, etc; but unfortunately, nothing about being about to password protect only certain posts!

Really sad that no one had suggested that. I couldn't submit that idea either because the forum's been closed.

This is actually just a test post to see how things go with the new features.

I wonder if I should keep the size of my entries like this. Seems big! But it would really do Project 365 justice. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment